BloodPortal provides a central user management and authentication system, enabling users of National Blood Authority (NBA) systems across the blood sector to have one single username and password, one place where they can update their contact details with the NBA and subscribe to mailing lists relating to transfusion in Australia. Below is a screenshot of the BloodPortal login screen (click on image to enlarge).
FIGURE: BloodPortal Login Screen
If you already have a BloodPortal account, simply select the Login button available at the top of every page.
If you don’t have an account, you can create an account online in a few moments. Simply select the BloodPortal Login button at the top of this page and select the New User? Create and account icon. Download the Blood Portal Tipsheet below for further instructions on how to create an account.
- BloodPortal Tipsheet - Creating an Account (pdf) (478.18 KB)
- BloodPortal Tipsheet - Creating an Account (docx) (668.35 KB)
Support for BloodPortal is provided by the NBA's Health Provider Engagement team via:
- Email between 0800 and 1800 hours (AEST/AEDT): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 24 hours, 7 days a week 13 000 BLOOD (13 000 25663)
- Skype between 0800 and 1800 hours (AEST/AEDT) Contact Name [nba-support]